RE: P-32 exposure

>          Your concerns are justified.  We have had a number of
>          investigators labeling cells with large (>40 mCi) of P-32 and did
>          work with them to reduce their hand exposure.

I have done a number of these types of experiments and in some cases P-32
must be used although I would rather use P-33.  One additional item is to
use an incubator isolated from the rest of the cell cultures.  I found this
helpfull in reducing exposure of others who need to use the incubator in
their work.  All of the comments made in the last message are very good.