HTML & other stuff

First of all, I would like to remind everyone that messages regarding list administration, e.g., HTML-formatted or MIME encoded messages, are themselves off-topic.  I generally deal with such matters via private, not public, moderation messages to avoid wasting bandwidth.

Although HTML-formatted messages are nearly unreadable to most of our e-mail clients and are therefore annoying, please remember that a polite and helpful private message is a great deal more constructive than a public flame.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

Melissa Woo
RADSAFE List-Owner/Manager

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist <mailto:m-woo@uiuc.edu>
DEHS, 101 S. Gregory St., MC-225, Urbana, IL 61801