DOE & Accelerator Qualifications

I'm looking for things to study / do to enhance my marketability to
non-power reactor facilities.  While I'm waiting on CHP test results I would
like to try to keep the brain cells alive so I was wondering if you all
could let me know of other certifications or training courses employers like
to see on resume's.  If possible, I would also appreciate an idea of the
relative "weight" of the items.  Of course, information about possible
contacts, course cost etc. would be greatly appreciated.

To help mollify Ms. Woo, would you please send your replies to :
lavera.r@nypa.gov <mailto:lavera.r@nypa.gov>

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Ron LaVera
Lavera.r@nypa.gov