HP Job Posting

GRAY*STAR, Inc. is a manufacturer of food irradiation equipment.  After 10
years of development, we are about to bring to market an extraordinarily
innovative irradiator.  We have an executive opening for a Manager of
Regulatory Affairs.  This individual will be responsible for interfacing with
pertinent regulatory agencies, and assist our customers in the preparation of
By Product Material Licenses.  This will require developing close working
relationships with the NRC, Agreement States and equivalent officials in
other countries.

B.S. Chemistry, Physics or related field.  Candidate must be a Certified
Health Physicist with a minimum of 5 years of experience.  Strong writing and
presentation skills are required.  Familiarity with appropriate CFR's highly
desirable.  Ability and desire to learn are crucial.  Location: New Jersey

Contact:
Russell Stein
GrayStarNJ@aol.com
200 Valley Rd., Mt. Arlington, NJ 07856