Re: Need a shredder

Kinne, Craig S. wrote:

> Hi Jim,
>
> We do have a shredder we are looking to get rid of. Sounds like it might be
> what your looking for. I am with Public Service Electric Gas Company (New
> Jersey). Please contact Jay Trombley at (609)339-3090 for further details
> concerning shredder details.
>
> Craig Kinne
> RP Supervisor (PSEG)

Hi Craig,

Thanks for responding to my posting. Sounds interesting, but I need some
more info. Please advise me of the following:

1. Size, make and model no.
2. Is it radioactively contaminated?
3. What was it used for in the past?
4. How old is it and what condition is it in?
5. What is the availability? When could we pick it up?
6. Can it be moved to a loading dock?
7. Last, but certainly not least: What is your asking price?

If you can get me this info, Craig, I'll let you know if we want it.

Thanks for your help.

Jim Bell
Adco Services, Inc.