Biological Damage from Internal P-32

Hello Radsafers;

I am looking for information for a colleague regarding potential biological
effects of P-32 in the bloodstream leaking from an implanted medical device.
Specifically, at what levels might actual biological damage occur (from
radiation)? To which organs, or rather, what would be the most sensitive organ?
I do not know the chemical form, but assume it would be (relatively) innocuous.

Thanks in advance,

Paul R. Steinmeyer
Health Physicist
Radiation Safety Associates, Inc.