RE: Tooth Fairy Project Presenting Findings at Ottawa

I believe that the purpose of the STAR tooth fairy program was to use the
information to target operating facilities such as Brookhaven National Labs
and Millstone.  Please correct me if I'm mistaken in my assumption.

I am curious as to what level of peer review this report was subjected.

... mine and mine alone  ...

Ron LaVera
Lavera.r@nypa.gov