[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Sheilded cabinet and charcoal filters for a I-125 B-lab.

Hi All-

Does anyone have a vendor contact for the following items:

1. Charcoal impregnated pre-filers for a I-125 use fume hood.

2. A vendor that sells a cabinet that would fit under a laboratory fume 
hood where researchers could store their I-125 waste, both solid and 
dry.  I think I've seen these cabinets on some campuses.

If you had one custom made - any chance you have and diagrams or specs that 
I can get a copy of?


P.S. Thank you all who responded to my last post about Kazakhstan. I 
haven't had a chance yet to post a summary of the info. But I will.

Ken Smith, Radiation Safety Officer

Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S)  voice: (831) 459-3911
University of California                        fax: (831) 459-3209
1156 High St.                           e-mail: ksmith@cats.ucsc.edu
Santa Cruz, CA  95064                   web: www.ehs.ucsc.edu 
The RADSAFE Frequently Asked Questions list, archives and subscription
information can be accessed at http://www.ehs.uiuc.edu/~rad/radsafe.html