RE: Nuclear Laundry -Reply

It seems to me that sewer workers have other things to worry about than a
few picocuries of contamination (ie diseases and toxic stuff). It is
important not to lose sight of relative risks here.

BTW is this where the term "crapped up" comes from? Maybe we should say
"biosolided up" instead. Its high time the professional lingo came "out of
the gutter".

;-)

Charles Migliore (RRPT)
mglc98@nspco.com