Re: Nuclear Laundry -Reply

Jim Muckerheide wrote:

> Seems simple:  It's as close to zero as need be relative to natural sources of radioactivity to make this another wasteful exercise in fostering public fear.
===================

Jim, evidently you have more practical experience than some
others.  From what I remember (while with the NRC) is that
the sewage plant workers are the receptor they are
interested in.  I believe their (workers) basic training for
their positions will protect them sufficiently from the
radioactive monster in the ponds, i.e., while at work: don't
lick your fingers, wash up often, drink bottled water, and
wear protective clothing and a dust respiratory when
scraping up sludge.

High Plains Drifter
magna1@jps.net