Re: Nuclear Laundry -Reply

I think Jack's point was --- and as you pointed out --- if you don't
know the pathway, you don't have a full dose conversion picture --
provided there is any uptake pathway at all (as you also pointed
out).  So, in this case, concentration to dose would not be simple,
right?

Where's my coffee?
v/r
Michael
mford@pantex.com

>>> High Plains Drifter wrote on Wed 28 Jul 99  1:23 >>>

... Jack, concentrations to dose factors is simple.  The real
problem is the uptake pathway.  To my knowledge there is no
sewer to human pathway that would be considered a critical
internal exposure pathway....

High Plains Drifter.....
magna1@jps.net