Re: And you thought nuke waste was a problem/money-maker? :-)

Great Mark!  Even better than landfills, gov't docs are mostly put in
deep-mined and vault 'archives' to really 'sequester' the carbon.  :-)

Sounds like email is the next greatest threat to increase carbon emissions
after high-sulfur coal! (Fortunately, many people still print out all their
emails :-)

Thanks.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
muckerheide@mediaone.net