Re: And you thought nuke waste was a problem/money-maker? :-)

Consider the dramatic increase in procedures and associated paperwork at
many government/government related agencies.  This clever plan locks up
carbon assimilated by trees in the form of paper printouts, Xeroxes, and
revisions to documents which are then buried in land fills.  The carbon
will be safely withheld from the environment indefinitely.

I would assume that this must be secret information since the news media
hasn't covered it.  Have you noticed that there are no penalties in our
society for revising a document many times?

I'll bet you thought the government wasn't doing anything about carbon
dioxide build-up in the atmosphere.

>CO2 CAPTURE FOCUS OF NEW RESEARCH CENTERS

>Regards, Jim Muckerheide
>muckerheide@mediaone.net

Mark M. Hart
LLNL/L-125, P.O. Box 808