From: Duane Schmidt [mailto:DWS2@nrc.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 1999 4:47 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: NRC/EPA Sewage Sludge Survey [was RE: Nuclear Laundry]

Scott Kirk, and other RADSAFERs:

I am one of the NRC members of the Sewage Sludge Subcommittee of ISCORS. ...

Duane.

Duane Schmidt, CHP
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
NMSS/DWM/DCB
Mail Stop T-7F27
Washington, DC 20555
mailto:   dws2@nrc.gov
(301)-415-6919

>>> "jskirk@mailexcite.com" <jskirk@excite.com> 7/27/99 6:34:32 PM >>>

To my understanding, the NRC and EPA are planning to implement a national
survey to determine if additional regulations are needed to further restrict
discharges to sewers.  <Major snip>

Scott Kirk, MS, CHP
jskirk@excite.com

!