From: Bob [mailto:caspar@aecom.yu.edu]
Sent: Friday, July 30, 1999 3:49 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Device for removing radioactive material from liquid

I am looking for the name of a company that sells this filtering system for
removing radioactive material from liquid. I cannot remember the name of
the company or the filter system. I believe it uses a resin filter.

Can anybody help me? You can email me direct to caspar@aecom.yu.edu.

Thanks,
Bob Casparius

Albert Einstein College of Medicine