Re: Catenary Equation

Bruce, maybe it is just me but this address sends me to a listing of sites, none of which seems to contain your program.  I have received one other response so far, but we are having trouble translating it since it is in German.

Dan

>>> "Busby, Bruce" <bab1303@doh.wa.gov> 08/02/99 11:38AM >>>

Hi

I and a few of my other co-students did some catenary equation work in
MathCad a couple of years ago (grad school). You can find some of the
mathcad worksheets at:
http://www.physics.isu.edu/radinf/Files/download.htm

I have a few more that deal with ingestion/inhalation and IRF, will try
to put those up sometime also.

For those without Mathcad can get a Mathcad WWW browser add-in at:
www.mathsoft.com

Bruce A. Busby    -     Radiation Health Physicist
W- bab1303@doh.wa.gov      H-babusby@aol.com
Rad Prot. Div. - Dept. of Health - Washington State
7171 Cleanwater Lane, Bldg. 5   Olympia, WA  98504