Re: Air sampling and respiratory protection programs

Mike,

For DOE guidance including NRC's NUREG-1500 see
>>http://tis.eh.doe.gov/whs/rhmwp/regs.html<<.  For NRC Reg. Guide 8.25 see
>>http://www.saic.com/home/nrc_rad/reg_gds.html<<.

Leon E. Brown, CHP
Sr. Consultant
Big Rock Point Restoration Project
(231) 547-8419
lebrown@cmsenergy.com

"Putz, Mike" <PutzMS@pgdp.usec.com> on 08/03/99 08:52:23 AM

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu

To:   Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
cc:    (bcc: Leon E Brown/Xx/Consumers/CMS)
Subject:  Air sampling and respiratory protection programs

Does anyone know where I can access regs or standards for the development of
air monitoring programs on-line?  I'm looking for NUREGS in particular.

Thanks,

Mike Putz
putzms@usec.com