Re: Commercial LLRW disposal sites

In a message dated 8/4/99 3:17:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time, tga@95net.com
writes:

<< Naturally I would love to add Thomas Gray and Associates,Inc to the list
 of brokers and processors.  And I'm sure all the other brokers and
 processors out there would like to do the same.  At the risk of
 violating Melissa's anti advertising rule, would someone list all the
 licensed brokers and processors in the country? Or perhaps direct those
 interested to a list that does the same? >>

I believe the Conference of Radiation Control Program Directors produces such
a list...Perhaps it is on their website...which is something like
www.crcpd.org....I'd look it up, but I'm having browser "issues" right now.

Barbara