RE: U.S. Orders Probe Of Plutonium Exposure - Report

Andy and others:  What you folks have said about the Pu source and behavior
in gaseous diffusion is consistent with what I recall.  However, if memory
serves me correctly, there were green salt (UF4) and metal operations also
on site at Paducah.  Currently, they have 14 cubic meters of TRU waste
stored on site according to DOE's waste management EIS.
Bill Goldsmith
Radian International LLC
423-220-8265
FAX 423-483-9061