Internet college classes?

A while back someone posted a useful link here a while ago for a search
engine type of thing that listed Internet-based and distance learning
classes from several colleges. THe website belonged to an association of
colleges with distance learning programs. I used the site one evening and
then darnit neglected to bookmark it. A search of the RADFSAFE archives last
night was to no avail. If anyone has the address I sure would appreciate a
resend.

Charles Migliore
mglc98@nspco.com