RE: Paduca Pu

These days we frequently find ourselves judging actions of 20-50 years ago
with today's morality.  This pops up often in the issues of informed consent
for treatments given 40-50 years ago when the idea of informed consent was
in its infancy.  What is great for the accusers in this kind of case is that
their accusations get such good press that we are put in the position of
being guilty in the media until proven innocent.

Gus

History will remember the inhabitants of this century as the people who went
from Kitty Hawk to the moon in 66 years, only to languish for the next 30 in
low Earth orbit.  At the core of the risk-free society is a self-indulgent
failure of nerve.  --  Buzz Aldrin

C. A. Gus Potter
Sandia National Laboratories
Albuquerque, New Mexico