medical misadministration of I-131

I find the "misadministration" of I-131 disturbing. It would appear from
the NRC daily event reports that in the medical field giving the wrong
person a dose from I-131 or another patient too much external
irradiation is merely referred to as "misadministration."  If such
deviations from procedure or mistakes happened at a nuclear plant,
someone getting a dose higher than permitted by a radiation work permit
or violating a procedure which did not result in an exposure, the plant
may be cited by the NRC.  These overexposures appear to be taken much
more seriously outside of the nuclear medical field.  I could be wrong,
but that is comes across to me from some of the messages on RADSAFE.
Perhaps this is my own personal bias, but it is not helped when I go in
for a stess test involving Te-Molly and a scan and then having the
person injecting the radioactive cocktail not know how much my dose is.