Re: Fwd: Health Physicist Job Position in Hong Kong

Dan

Thanks for pointing it out to me.

First, it is the actual job annoucement, I did not calculate the salary.
But since you asked, I look at the numbers and did a calculation myself.
The announcement is right.  Read carefully, one salary quoted is HK$ per
month and the salary for the USD is per annum.  Yes, it pays US$72k-100k
per year and, in addition, the first US$72k is tax free from the IRS (I
mention this for the benefit of those who do not know the tax rules for
expatriates).

Edmond
- - -