Re: YEAR 2000: BUG COULD POSE MAJOR PROBLEM

>She outlines two solutions to help avert possible
>nuclear-related events: provide enough electricity from
>renewable sources to allow all nuclear plants to be taken
>offline leading up to and immediately after Jan. 1...

Perhaps we could perfect the "Mr. Fusion" Y2K resistant home power supply
before then also.  Or we could start paving the state of Arizona with
photovoltaic cells.  If only we could harness the power of ignorance and
stupidity!

| | | |__  Physics Safety Support Officer
| | \___/  Lawrence Livermore National Labs
| \___/    merritt9@llnl.gov
\___/      Voice: (925)423-9668   Fax: (925)422-7160
	   "When the only tool you have is a hammer,
	   every problem begins to resemble a nail."
	   -Abraham Maslow