Re: YEAR 2000: BUG COULD POSE MAJOR PROBLEM

At 11:12 AM 8/18/99 -0500, you wrote:
>If only we could harness the power of ignorance and stupidity!

Mankind could never handle that much power.

So, they want all reactors shut down and renewable sources
used to make up the difference?  And they promise not to object
when we start them all up again?  And we have enough other
resources laying around doing nothing that can replace the
rower currently supplied by reactors?  What a transparent
attempt to kill the nuclear industry.

ONLY my opinions, for any magazine editors who may be
reading this!
Philip Hypes
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Safeguards Science and Technology Group (NIS 5)
(505) 667-1556  phypes@lanl.gov

Opinions expressed are purely my own unless otherwise noted