In search of (old) equipment

Hi all,

Does anyone have an old Elcor model A310C current indicator/integrator
sitting around that they don't need anymore?  I really need one or two,
preferably two, in at least something resembling working order.  My
electronics guys can fix almost anything, but these things are really hard
to keep going after about 20 years.  For those wondering, it's a chassis
rack mount creature in a really lovely shade of ick green.  We need them
for beam and target monitoring with our ancient van de Graaffs.  Payment
can be by check, charge or PO as you see fit after we hammer out a price.
I'll gladly pay shipping too.

Thanks!

Scott Kniffin

RSO Unisys Federal Systems, Lanham, MD
CHO Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA
mailto:Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov

The opinions expressed here are my own. They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys or NASA.  This material has not been reviewed by my
manager or NASA.