Re: Cheyenne Mountain

Cheyenne Mountain Public Tours

Public tours are scheduled two (2) months in advance. Reservations are
accepted on the first business day of each month via telephone. For example,
requests for June 99 tours will be accepted on the first working day of
April 1999. The tour scheduler can be reached at (719) 474-2238 and 474-2239
or (DSN) 268-2238 and 268-2239 after 7:30 a.m. MDT.

      Usually, both lines are busy and patience is required to get through.
Typically, the slots for the entire month are all taken within the first
hour. Exclusive of holidays, tours are available each Monday (10:30 a.m.and
2 p.m.), and each Friday (10:30 a.m.) only.

Tom - I found this info on their web site at
<http://www.spacecom.af.mil/usspace/tours.htm>.
Getting a tour of the surface of the moon might be easier than getting into
this mountain!!!  Good Luck
T. Lashley
LashleyT@DTEenergy