Re: BEIR VII Committee - an obviously effective letter

Ruth, Group,

Just to clarify: The anti- letter was the one sent prior to the current NRC/BRER
revision to the committee - that dumped Ken Mossman, and added Herb Abrams of
Physicians for Social Responsibility and 4 others.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
muckerheide@mediaone.net