Re: More Bad News

They should have charged the guy with being a moron!!  The worst part of the
report was the last statement about the uncertainty of the long term
effects.  I guess what the guy is really being charged with is the intent to
harm someone else which is the real issue.  Hope he doesn't get out of it
because someone points out that the "deadly weapon" he used really wasn't
deadly.

I just hope some "Super Glue Freak" doesn't get loose in a Preparation H
factory - now that really worries me :-)

Mack L. Richard, M.S., C.H.P.
Radiation Safety Officer - IUPUI/Indiana Univ. Med. Cntr.
Phone #: (317) 274-0330   Fax #: (317) 274-2332
E-Mail Address:  mrichar@iupui.edu