Exchanges with Lubin and with Field et al in HEALTH PHYSICS-Reply

Dr. Cohen, let's see if I have the chronology right:

1. Lubin and Field issue challenge to Cohen radon findings

2. Cohen responds

3.  Lubin and Field issue rejoinder to #2 + new issues

4.  Cohen responds to #3

5.  Lubin and Field issue rejoinder to #4 + new issues

6. Cohen told to pound sand???

Question, why were Lubin and Field allow to issue rejoinder to #4 or
told to limit response only to issues in #4 when they started the
challenge in the first place.

If someone raises a challenge to one person's work, the person
defending their work should always have the *opportunity* to
respond.  Right?  At the surface, 'sounds to be a bit on the edge of
censorship, but that's why we have the internet, right?

Flame on!
My own personal/non-corporate thoughts,
v/r
Michael