Re: Exchanges with Lubin and with Field et al in HEALTH PHYSICS

On Fri, 20 Aug 1999, Michael S Ford wrote:

> Dr. Cohen, let's see if I have the chronology right:
>
> 1. Lubin and Field issue challenge to Cohen radon findings
>
> 2. Cohen responds
>
> 3.  Lubin and Field issue rejoinder to #2 + new issues
>
> 4.  Cohen responds to #3
>
> 5.  Lubin and Field issue rejoinder to #4 + new issues
>
> 6. Cohen told to pound sand???

	-This is not quite right. When I submitted my #3 (item 4 above),
the Editor agreed to publish it under the condition that Lubin and Field
get a rejoinder and there would be no further exchanges. I agreed to that
-- I had no choice as I really needed to get my #3 published -- so I have
no complaints as implied in #6 above.

Bernard L. Cohen
Physics Dept.
University of Pittsburgh