Re: Visual hormesis -Cool Hand Luke Syndrome

Exactly.  Low doses are either safe or not safe.  The public doesn't understand
anything else!  Al Tschaeche antatnsu@pacbell

RADPROJECT@aol.com wrote:

> As was said in the movie Cool Hand Luke: "What we have here is a failure to
> communicate".  In general, when health physicists discuss radiation risk, or
> hormesis, or the LNT debate with the public, we may just as well be speaking
> Korean.
>
> Stewart Farber
> Public Health Sciences
> In a message dated 8/19/99 5:09:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> jmuckerheide@delphi.com writes:
>
> << Subj:     Re: Visual hormesis
>  Date:  8/19/99 5:09:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time
>  From:  jmuckerheide@delphi.com (Jim Muckerheide)
>  Sender:    radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
>  To:    radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu (Multiple recipients of list)
>
>  Sorry, its a "visualization" because its in Korean!  :-)
>  (.kr domain)
>

>  Eric Denison wrote:
>
>  > Pictures were interesting, but it would have been nicer if 99% of the text
>  > hadn't shown up as ASCII characters. >>

begin:          vcard
fn:             Al Tschaeche
n:              Tschaeche;Al
org:            Nuclear Standards Unlimited
email;internet: antatnsu@postoffice.pacbell.net
title:          CEO
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE