Uranium: ClF3, T.C.E. & P.C.E - French abbreviations

Radsafers,

I just encountered a few French abbreviations related to the production
(enrichment) of uranium. These are ClF3, T.C.E. and P.C.E. - supposed to be
some chemical substances (used or produced in the order of tons). Can anyone
help me with translation into standard chemical jargong? The first one
resembles a freon but in that case a carbon must be missing.

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Bjorn Cedervall,
bcradsafers@hotmail.com
PS. I want to take the opportunity to thank those of you who have provided
me with valuable responses to previous questions that I brought up.