Re: OP 722-4

"Skierkowski, Paul" wrote:

> Have an acquaintance at another school here in OK who is looking for a copy
> of OP 722-4 "Qualifications for the RSO in a Large-Scale Non-Fuel-Cycle
> Radionuclide Program.  (4/82).

Paul,

I wrote that draft R.G.  It was "mission impossible" in my opinion.  The "user
group" that requested the document changed its mind after about a 2 year effort
on the thing.

Before I retired, I was told that HPS/ANSI was writing a "standard" on the
subject.  At that time I made a very vigorous, tedious, and exasperating search
for the document.  There is no doubt in my mind that a "TransFile" box
containing all drafts, comments, responses to comments, and a final revision of
the document were sent to storage at the storage facility in Suitland, MD.