Re: More bad news

Is this an "epidemic" or what?

Seriously, though, before this thread goes much further, I'd be grateful if there is
a knowledgeable person who could supply some real information, eg, radionuclide
used, activity, internal or external exposure, estimated dose and dose commitment.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com