Re: Portable Decon Shower

One thought:  The real problem is not getting the water on the subject; you can
use a hose.  The challenge is to collect the contaminated runoff.  When I worked
at a DOE facility, the fire department carried an inflatable swimming pool.  The
subject is placed in the pool and hosed down.  This is simple, but effective.
Do you need anything more?

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com