Portable Decon Shower

I got an 'message undeliverable' statement from my server so accept my
apologies if this gets posted twice.

I received a call from someone at Pearl Harbor Naval Base the other day and
he was looking for a portable decon shower. He needs it for a radiological
response team.  He said he had heard of one that was inflatable.  Does
anyone out there know what he is describing?  If so, where can I send him to
locate it?

Mahalo.

\m/

SGT Jeffrey Jennelle