FDA and x-ray machines

Is anyone aware of a procedure to list non-medical x-ray devices with the
FDA?  I visited the FDA website and found plenty of information about
registering medical devices, but not non-medical devices.  Yet an x-ray
manufacturer I am familiar with states that their products, industrial
cabinet units, are "registered with the FDA,"  in addition to meeting FDA
standards.

Susan McElrath
(770) 222-0829
smcelrath@aol.com