Re: Source for Mylar

     For mylar try Alexander vaccum. Unfortunately I do not have their
     address or phone number handy.

     Riasp Medora

Subject: Source for Mylar
Author:  <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu> at FE-INTERNET
Date:    8/23/99 8:47 AM

I am looking for a source of Mylar to use for replacing detector windows.  Does
anyone have a source(s) for mylar?  Preferably approximately 80 microgram per
centimeter square and gold plated.  Any potential density thickness may be
considered.

Thanks in advance.

Wayne Gaul, CHP
Radiation Safety Officer