Re: risk and the media

I would be interested in obtaining a copy of this document.  My mailing
address in the United States is listed below.  Thank you for your assistance.

Michael Baker

>Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 15:35:23 +0300
>From: "J. J. Rozental" <josrozen@netmedia.net.il>
>To: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
>Subject: Re: risk and the media
>
>         I am sorry to talk on this topic one week later, I was out of Israel
>last week. However I would like to inform  the listners that last april was
>published by the IAEA the TECDOC-1076 "Communications on nuclear, radiation,
>transport and waste Safety: a practical handbook"
>To those interested in receiving a copy, please send me an e mail and address.
>I will redirect to the IAEA responsible officer.  I am sure the responsible
>officer will provide the copy
>
>J. J. Rozental
>josrozen@netmedia.net.il
>Israel

Michael C. Baker, Ph.D., P.E.
Environmental Technology Group
Environmental Science & Waste Technology Division
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Mail Stop J594, Los Alamos, NM 87545

mcbaker@lanl.gov

(505) 667-7334 (phone)