RE: RE: Evidence of internal contamination in Paducah, KY

Ray Carroll wrote:
------------------------------

I'm curious as to what information in the newspaper article lead to the
conclusion that "it appears that he did receive a significant body burden"?

Would you expect some uranium above background levels to appear in the
skeleton of an individual that worked around uranium for years?

Ray Carroll

Original message -> The following appeared on the front page of the
Washingtion Post, August 22.  While the worker probably did not die from
radiation exposure, it appears that he did receive a significant body
burden.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/daily/aug99/paducah22.htm