RE: RE: Evidence of internal contamination in Paducah, KY

Radsafers:

Be careful about jumping to conclusions about the "alarming" levels of
contamination in the worker's bones.  Look carefully at who analyzed the
data and note how ambiguously the data is presented.  Not everyone is
familiar with Dr. Carl Johnson.  I reviewed a study that he did on Rocky
Flats/Denver.  In my opinion, it was badly flawed and highly biased.  Alice
Stewart is well known by all of us, and most of us have an opinion
concerning her biases.

Larry Grimm
lgrimm@admin.ucla.edu

Disclaimer: My opinion, not employer's.