RE: RE: Evidence of internal contamination in Paducah, KY

John Jacobus wrote:

------------------------------
As Ron Kathern said in an earlier posting, there are no values listed in the
article.  Indeed, the Canadian lab used was not identified.  To me, the
numbers
given in the article are ambiguous, but certainly alarming.  Whether the
analytical values are typical for an autopsy performed 3 years after the
worker
died, which occurred 9 years after he stopped being exposed to uranium dust
for
the previous 18 years, are relevant factors.  I do not know what is typical.

John,

In addition to Ron Kathern's reply you might also want to see the one just
posted by Lawrence Grimm.  Both were good replies.

If you aren't famaliar with Alice Stewart there are many Radsafers that can
give you more information in private correspondence.

Thanks for raising the question.

Ray Carroll
270-441-6944
carrollrg@pgdp.usec.com