Re: CHP study materials

I second, third, and fourth your recommendation of Skrable's prep course.  It
was the most worthwhile week of my professional life, and made the whole study
experience worthwhile.  (No invidious comparison with any other prep course is
intended; this is the one I took.)

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com