Commercially Available Source Inventory Programs?

Due to a Y2K compliance issue, the current source inventory program used at my facility needs to be replaced and the original vendor has faded into obscurity (the program was purchased in 1989).  I was curious if anyone out there is aware of commercially available programs which are Y2K compliant and can fulfill this function?  The program should be able to store all listed sources, assigned "owner", and current decay corrected activity.  Before I get beat up too badly, I want to verify that, yes, I can set up a spreadsheet or basic program myself but the individual who has responsibility for the inventory is requesting a "canned" program.

If you wouldn't mind, please send responses to my personal email account as this is probably not a good topic for general distribution.