Electronic Survey/Misc. Data programs

Howdy Radsafers,

I am looking for two things:

1.	Information on a company called C-Cad (web address is
http://www.fdglobal.com/ccad <http://www.fdglobal.com/ccad> .  My
application is electronic survey methods.  This particular program (I
believe it is called RPP) is set up to basically provide a graphical
interface to data.  My application would be to have surveys input into
this program, as well as other data such as air sample exchanges,
calibration info, airflow measurements, etc.  This particular software
also has the ability to trend data.  Input would be through a hand-held
unit with the map and a pen (like a palm-pilot).  Data could be entered
in field, then info downloaded into the main computer.
2.	Information on other graphical data input software, for similar
applications, that is currently on the market and is being used.

Any software/hardware that requires new rad detection instruments is
definitely out of the picture.

I need testimonials, not solicitation.  Please send me the web page
address if possible.

Thank you very much,

Robert A. Jones			Robert_A_Jones@rl.gov
<mailto:Robert_A_Jones@rl.gov>
Health Physicist 			phone: (509)376-8528
PFP Radiological Control 		fax: (509)373-4274
Hanford, WA				Hanford Pager: 85-6559