Re: [riskanal] Lack of Risk Data

Alfred Brooks wrote:

> I want to be sure that I have this correct:
>
> Thr regulators don't have enough data to determine if I am really at risk but
> they do have enough data to spend $1.6 billion of the taxpayers' money and
> destroy my property.
>
> Did I miss something or is this "Alfred in Wonderland".
>
> Al Brooks

Dear 'Alfred in Wonderland',

You hit the nail right on the head!  This is precisely the point that a
lot of people try to avoid with an excessive amount of smart verbiage.
They do not have enough hard science, not enough to know how to
evaluate this -- maybe it is and maybe it ain't -- kind of risk, but they
sure know enough on how to throw away billions of taxpayer dollars.
So they go with what they know and throw!  UGLY!!!

Best regards,

Fritz

**************************

NOTE CHANGE OF ADDRESS