RADSAFE: "tacky mat"... suggestions?

     People,

     I am looking for a reliable form of "tacky mat" for the entrance to an
     area that I would like to keep free of contamination.  The mat should
     have a functional life of at least 2-3 months.  I could change-out the
     mat with replacement in that time if necessary.  I don't think there
     will be a lot of contamination on the mat, but I figure the
     tacky-surface is likely to become less-tacky with use (I have no
     experience with these types of mats).

     I am looking for recommendations.  Cheap is good, but not the most
     important factor here.  Available on a moment's notice (i.e., an
     800-number and overnight delivery) is desireable.

     Any suggestions?

     --David Levy
     Fernald, Ohio
     (513) 648-3816