Dateline to Air Oak Ridge segment

The following is a message from Dr. Al Brooks <brooks@icx.net> of
Oak Ridge, TN:

On Monday, August 30, 1999 at 10:00 PM on Channel 10/13 (WBIR/NBC),
DATELINE will feature Doctor Reid and Sandra Reid in the story of
the Oak Ridge
medical controversy and alleged conspiracy. Under Tennessee law, the
medical
hearing records are sealed but I have been assured it was not about
the
conspiracy but dealt with the practice of medicine. This story has
been closely
associated with the feature articles in the Nashville Tennessean
which have contributed heavily to the national negative image of Oak
Ridge and some of our job recruiting difficulties. While I do not
know the detailed content of this program,
many of the past allegations about Oak Ridge by these sources have
not been
consistent with the environmental and health data. This will be an
interactive
program and you will be able to submit your opinions and
impressions. I urge you to watch and comment. This is perhaps the
only way the community can counteract
the media influence.

More on this and closely related topics can be found on the
following web
pages:

http://user.icx.net/~brooks/
http://user.icx.net/~brooks/tsca.html
http://user.icx.net/~brooks/scarcon.html
http://user.icx.net/~brooks/or_tenn.html
http://user.icx.net/~brooks/mort_OR.html
http://user.icx.net/~brooks/rotary1.html
http://user.icx.net/~brooks/scar_AP.html
http://user.icx.net/~brooks/truth_b.html

Regards,
Susan Gawarecki
--
Susan L. Gawarecki, Executive Director
Oak Ridge Reservation Local Oversight Committee