psychological effects of rad exposure

I received the following email this morning and thought that several of you
on this email list would be better qualified to offer this person some help
or guidance.  The articles that he is referring to were some references
that I was aware of that deal with the psychological effects of radiation
exposure  (in this case Chernobyl but those were the only ones I was aware
of). Please contact him directly if interested.

Mike

>From: JGall10017@aol.com
>Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:43:39 EDT
>Subject: radiation
>To: "Michael C Baker"<mcbaker@lanl.gov>
>
>I am hired by the state of louisiana to defend a case {the lawyer that is
>defending the case for the state} where some students are alledged that some
>radiation that was stored in the chemistry lab in some unportected fashion
>makes them worry about the after effects of radiation.  I received the
>recommended journal articles and would appreciate anything you can keep me up
>to date on that will help me in this endeavor.  I would like to correspond
>with anyone working in this field.
>
>Thank you
>John P. Galloway PhD
>11334 Louisiana Ave.
>New Orleans, La. 70115

Michael C. Baker, Ph.D., P.E.
Environmental Technology Group
Environmental Science & Waste Technology Division
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Mail Stop J594, Los Alamos, NM 87545

mcbaker@lanl.gov

(505) 667-7334 (phone)